Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

YO wtf series 2 gears arent avail anymore accoding to exotic performance.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YO wtf series 2 gears arent avail anymore accoding to exotic performance.

I"ve been going out of my mind trying to find a set of 4:10's for my series 2 carrier I've been in contact with almost everyone. The richmonds are on back order through jegs I cant get them throught epp either. They said that they cant get them anymore throught exotic performance plus. Who has 4:10's for series 2?
Old 04-23-2008, 11:08 AM
FormerVendor

We have them in stock and ready to ship. Notive Performance Gear. Let me know if we can help you out.

Jeff
Old 04-23-2008, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I WANNA SEND A SHOT OUT TO JEFF FROM JAWSGEAR IN CALIFORNIA. He's a life saver If anyones looking for series 2 gear sets and are having a problem go to him he's got 40 sets of them. What ratio you ask I dont know I just know he's got 40 sets. He saved me alot of time searching for these god for saken things. THANK YOU JEFF

Thanks
Matt
Old 04-23-2008, 12:29 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by onebadazzls1ta
I WANNA SEND A SHOT OUT TO JEFF FROM JAWSGEAR IN CALIFORNIA. He's a life saver If anyones looking for series 2 gear sets and are having a problem go to him he's got 40 sets of them. What ratio you ask I dont know I just know he's got 40 sets. He saved me alot of time searching for these god for saken things. THANK YOU JEFF

Thanks
Matt
hahahaha, No problem Matt. We plenty of different ratios and 40+ of the 4.10 ratio you just ordered. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeff
Old 04-26-2008, 04:56 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by onebadazzls1ta
I"ve been going out of my mind trying to find a set of 4:10's for my series 2 carrier I've been in contact with almost everyone. The richmonds are on back order through jegs I cant get them throught epp either. They said that they cant get them anymore throught exotic performance plus. Who has 4:10's for series 2?
We were getting the Motive gears through a company that no longer sells the 2 series thick gear, so I dropped them from my website. Thanks for inquiring though. Bob