Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

New 9" Coming!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 9" Coming!

Finally after weeks of researching and discussing options... I decided to get a 9" 31 spline Trutrac with LCA relocation brackets and 3.70 gears from Bob @ EPP.

Can't wait to get it in and test it out!!

Thanks to Jeff @ JawsGear and Ssvert @ Midwest Performance for all the advice and info and help in deciding what to get!

Any tips / advice on the install to make it go quick/easy?
Old 04-30-2008, 04:59 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the order! One of my customer's did a step by step install that I have shown at the link here. http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=145
Bob
Old 04-30-2008, 07:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I know I will be following that.. just wanna see if there's any other tips on the install that's not in that article... Did it ship out today?
Old 05-01-2008, 08:45 PM
11 Second Club

Something I did, was used a cutoff wheel and notched the e-brake bracket to get it off of the brake line. Then I cut the part of the bracket for the e-brake line and welded it to the lca relocation bracket. Works just as good as before and looks like it came with the rear. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward from the install pics on EPP's site. I can get pics if needed.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by M-Ten
Yeah I know I will be following that.. just wanna see if there's any other tips on the install that's not in that article... Did it ship out today?

good choice mang.good luck
Old 05-02-2008, 04:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by blue98Z
Something I did, was used a cutoff wheel and notched the e-brake bracket to get it off of the brake line. Then I cut the part of the bracket for the e-brake line and welded it to the lca relocation bracket. Works just as good as before and looks like it came with the rear. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward from the install pics on EPP's site. I can get pics if needed.
I guess I'm kind of confused on what you mean... Is this necessary?