Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

Jannetty Racing review,issues,problems please post here

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls427ray
Thank you very much for your concern. I know your intentions are good.
I feel I'm in good hands with Jannetty as evidenced by having Jannetty build me a new engine for my quest into the 8's. The new engine is almost done and I should have some et's early spring.
I wish you the best of luck with your car this season.
your friend,
Ray

Still feel in good hands? Lol
Old 10-23-2014, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Bump for the new guys. Another honest review.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

lol so did ls427ray get fucked over now? from what ive gathered from this definetly don't use jannety. I do most my own work but before I lerned I worked with a lot of different shops. The biggest way to tell the **** ones from good ones are the ones that take the time to explain things to you if you don't know. example is telling you he can do a dyno tune explain what he did and show you why you made the power you made, is there more to be made or would going with more timing be dangerous. The **** shops garentee they can make more power and make it faster and a lot of places can or atleast make it look like it made more power on a dyno. I can tell by jennettys comments hes a crook he did not try to even discuss any of the issues addressed in here but decided to chime in acting like he was the bigger man by not talking trash. clearly he never maid offeres to make it right in person. and btw when you **** up you incure the expense of repairs atleast on the labor part. mechanics hate working for free but I garentee you the good ones never have to or at the least very seldom have to
Old 10-24-2014, 01:35 PM

Seems like it's always the same people complaining and bad mouthing about Jannetty in all these Trash threads about him. I was thinking about getting one of his damper /crank pulley packages, and yes going there to get a dyno tune..
So what about the thousands of people who are happy? Are they just all ignorant? I find that hard to believe.
I am new to this forum here and I'm not siding either way, just trying to make the best decision when Modding my car.
On a side note, my car is not ever going to be a 800 rwhp track monster. I just want some basic bolt on's to make my daily driving summer ZL1 more of a beast without sacrificing ANY drive ability.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZL155
Seems like it's always the same people complaining and bad mouthing about Jannetty in all these Trash threads about him. I was thinking about getting one of his damper /crank pulley packages, and yes going there to get a dyno tune..
So what about the thousands of people who are happy? Are they just all ignorant? I find that hard to believe.
I am new to this forum here and I'm not siding either way, just trying to make the best decision when Modding my car.
On a side note, my car is not ever going to be a 800 rwhp track monster. I just want some basic bolt on's to make my daily driving summer ZL1 more of a beast without sacrificing ANY drive ability.
It's not 1000's of customers. He makes us those numbers weekly to help himself look good.
Ask yourself this, why is the only forum he is on is camaro 5? Because he pays Tran for protection. He's a scares little baby. He's reports when anyone posts the truth.

He's now melting bolt on car plugs: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382062

Find put for yourself.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by FastGenV
It's not 1000's of customers. He makes us those numbers weekly to help himself look good.
Ask yourself this, why is the only forum he is on is camaro 5? Because he pays Tran for protection. He's a scares little baby. He's reports when anyone posts the truth.

He's now melting bolt on car plugs: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382062

Find put for yourself.
What does this last part of your reply mean... 'find put for yourself '

Thanks for the added insight though...That's Why I'm doing the research, just want the best for my ride.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZL155
What does this last part of your reply mean... 'find put for yourself '

Thanks for the added insight though...That's Why I'm doing the research, just want the best for my ride.
Lol....that's an over aggressive spell check. I meant you'll find our for yourself if you choose to use him.

Search jannetty racing. Do a worthwhile search. He was run out of the snowmobile biz. Then diesel trucks , then gm trucks, imports. The pattern is the same. He jumps on the hot thing and rides it until everyone realizes how much of a scumbag he is.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Teching In

FastGenV

You created this screen name with the sole purpose to slander and Defame Jannetty Racing

You spread Lies, rumors, falsehoods and your own twisted idea of truth.

You have no credibility because you have not Identified yourself.

Why don't you tell everyone who you are.

Put your name address and phone number right here.

If you don't your just a Troll.

Ted.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

tell us then whats going on with ls427rays car and the fake slip or no slip ? why has ray disappeared
Old 10-27-2014, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING
FastGenV

You created this screen name with the sole purpose to slander and Defame Jannetty Racing

You spread Lies, rumors, falsehoods and your own twisted idea of truth.

You have no credibility because you have not Identified yourself.

Why don't you tell everyone who you are.

Put your name address and phone number right here.

If you don't your just a Troll.

Ted.
Ted,

Why would the person provide his name, address and phone number. That would just be plain stupid. He has obviously chosen to stay anonymous for a reason.

You also for the most part have been anonymously absent for lack of a better word. I know you read all these threads. Why haven't you responded?
We post the information here as it's not as censored as camaro5. We are on "equal ground here" as they say.

Dan
Old 11-19-2014, 01:51 PM
10 Second Club

looks like his car is still there...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1415345070

Quick Reply: Jannetty Racing review,issues,problems please post here