Here is a dyno-sheet/video of a 2014 Camaro ss we just completed. It's sporting a pretty short list of mods that allowed it to turn in a pretty steller power number to the rear tires.
- Procharger F1A kit with HO intercooler and race bypass valve
- CMS custom cam package, spec'ed for the procharger
- ARH long tube headers connected to factory NPP dual mode exhaust
- ALKY control methanol injection kit with relocated IAT for on meth timing compensation
- Squash performance twin pump fuel system featuring Walbro 267 pumps and Teflon lined fuel lines
Car put down 757 rwhp and 647 rwtq 13 psi peak boost on 91 octane + meth. All she needs is a clutch ,some axles, a few other little mods and this customer can go drag racing .
Dyno sheet (AFR gauge pooped out at the end):