Jannetty racing - more of the same garbage - LS1TECH

Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

Jannetty racing - more of the same garbage

Old 08-31-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
Teching In

Default Jannetty racing - more of the same garbage

FastGenV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
Staging Lane

I can honestly understand your frustration, but this guy has a ton of satisfied customers. While I don't know the whole story, and frankly don't really need to, or care to hear it. You cant please everybody.

Going on the warpath to slam someone is a little different than I would handle it....Yea I've heard some negative things about him...and yea I think C5 favors him a little....but truth be told....he gets repeat customers and new ones daily. he must be doing something correct.
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #3
Teching In

People make bad choices everyday. Just because someone has been in business for a long time does not make them reputable. As for C5... They delete almost every negative post abt JRE...so the "truth" is never really known.
2sscamaro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:28 AM   #4
12 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
Going on the warpath to slam someone is a little different than I would handle it....Yea I've heard some negative things about him...and yea I think C5 favors him a little....but truth be told....he gets repeat customers and new ones daily. he must be doing something correct.
No, if you have an agreement with someone and pay them to fulfill that agreement, and the work is sub-par, I think its a responsibility to go on a warpath and bad mouth them, especially if they do nothing to try and make it right. Ive seen a couple shops lately getting too big for their britches and they are letting quality get over taken by quantity. That will sink a shop faster than anything. I dont care if its $500 project or a $20,000 project. All work should be treated equal at a shop and attention to detail should not be compromised. Main reason I do all my own work. I dont trust anyone.
CamanLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:01 PM   #5
TECH Enthusiast

Janetty is a mediocre "tuner" and Will never be recognized by the tuner community.
C5 is pretty much a vette forum with middle class people. Same level of ignorance. Slightly less money
greenvortec97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
Staging Lane

Ive talked to three tuners that are pretty well known, here on LS1tech and C5 and none of them have good things to say about him. Like nothing. I wont mention their names, none of the three would probably mind, its just not my place. At first I edited a posting about this subject because I thought my comments would get deleted or I would get banned.

Hell I didnt know.....

Especially after being on C5, but now that I realize that I'm not gunna get banned for saying the truth I am happy I said it. He reminds me of a guy I used to work for, and he was a con-artist, plain and simple.
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:04 AM   #7
Teching In

Wow! That's movin!
Kytong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:01 AM   #8
Teching In

He didn't rub me the right way either along with another tuner on C5. In fact both tuners are part of the reason I'm spending more time over here (along with other C5 issues). Also over here more now to learn HPTuners tricks for the 5th gen Camaro.
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:46 PM   #9
TECH Resident

They worship this guy over on C5. C5 is a joke of a forum anyways though.
badformulaLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote