General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Thunder racing in baton rouge, la

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder racing in baton rouge, la

If your thinking about ordering anything from these fools go ahead and pass on that idea and find urself a different shop. I explained to them last thurs when i called what i was doing and that i need a cooler and some gaskets, bolts etc... they said oh yea we have all that in stock we will ship it today which would get it to me monday. this car is a daily and i cant have it down long so i need the **** to put it together. basicly i call them today just to have them basicly tell me the **** wasnt in stock and still hasnt shipped. what a crew they have of lieing fuktards. no call back or anything to give me any info just went ahead and charged my card and just figured they would stick it up my ***. so to thunder racing... you are the worst excuse for a business ive ever seen and i hope this thread cost u some business somewhere some how.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres some advise. Post this in the sponsor feedback section. share your experience but be civil about it.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:08 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
Heres some advise. Post this in the sponsor feedback section. share your experience but be civil about it.
This is excellent advice, I agree and suggest that the OP follow it.

stockblock85_22, we have a section for sponsor feedback. If you want to post a new thread there about your experience, feel free to do so. However, please try to state your concerns in a more professional manner.

Thanks,
-TECH Staff.

Quick Reply: Thunder racing in baton rouge, la