General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

WTH! sry just had to talk about this

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTH! sry just had to talk about this

Alright i'm not sure what forum this goes in but i just had to tell you guys about this. Yesterday me and my wife are driving in her car (its a v6 camaro...she was concerned about gas milage but wants an ls1 now because my M6 convertible SS gets about the same milage as her car lol) and were on a two lane road. theres a jeep driving on my left and a white car with some old lady driving a ways infront of him. anyway there are some rail road tracks up ahead and the white car in the jeeps lane stops. so i guess he wasn't paying attention because he didn't slow down and all of a sudden he swerves straight over at me. I slam on my brakes and cut the wheel left hitting against the curb. i avoid the wreck but my front right tire blew out from hitting the curb.
luckly i had a spare so i pulled over into a subdivision to put it on. now while i'm doing this a ricer (some honda that was lowered with ground effects, a big bolt on wing, euro lites,big *** coffee can, and that splash paint job they do) pulls up and asks me if i'm alright and if i need a hand. i say no and thank him for the offer and he waves and drives on. so now i'm back on the road heading home to put on another wheel and tire and wouldn't you know the spare shreds.
So ounce again i'm on the side of the road. i called a friend of mine that was working on his car at my house and asked him to bring up another wheel. So i was going ahead and taking the spare off while i waited, and as i was doing this a silver SS comes down the road and i see that he starts slowing down as he gets close, so naturally i assume he's going to offer some help (the road is clear and he's going about five miles an hour in the other lane) but no the little bastard rolls up beside me with a big **** eating grin on his face revs a couple of times and speeds off.
Now i've just got to say, WHAT THE HELL!! the ricer was nice and offered help and a fellow f-body enthusiast laughs at me...its just so wrong. i know i know *** wholes drive every kind of car but i just needed to rant.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:13 AM
Launching!

find out where he lives and put a horse head in his bed...thats treason...the punishment for treason..is death
Old 02-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Staging Lane

Heck, not all dudes with the "ricer" fashion tastes, drive rice. I was headed to work in my beater truck the other week (the Z at the house, under the carport; she's cute when she's asleep!) and lo and behold, here's a white firebird with a big ricer bolt-on wing. I would have dodged thru traffic for a better look had i been in the Z. Kind of made me sickly feelin' to see it.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Launching!

That WAS screwed-up, dude! People get what they deserve, so perhaps you will see the little bastard on the side of the road one day.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:11 AM
12 Second Club

the little bastard rolls up beside me with a big **** eating grin on his face revs a couple of times and speeds off.
wow, what a cocky dumbass
Old 02-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Launching!

i had something kinda similar happen. my friend and i were on the garden state parkway in NJ driving up to TTP. We were in his car, and i was driving. we were going to pick up my firebird. anyway.... it was a really foggy, rainy day in stop-and-go traffic and some lady decided it would be a good idea to slam on her breaks for no reason at all at the exact moment i was looking to my right trying to merge into another lane. well obviously, i rear-ended her and smashed the front of my friends car up. (her car was fine, i was shocked at how little was done it, just a scratch or two).

so we're sitting on the side of the road, I'm waiting as the police talk to her and some ******* drives by, slows down, and points and laughs. i couldnt believe it.... i mean, whats the point? is there some award for being the biggest, most pointless ******* you can be? do you get like browne points somewhere for that? the worst part was, this guy was no kid (that i could see), he looked like he was in his 40's.

but yes, i agree, WHAT THE HELL. i do believe these people somehow get their due.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Yea, i don't know what posses people to just be dicks for the ake of it. I've been keeping an eye out for him and his silver SS though. i'm gonna drag his *** when i find him...not exactly just deserts but it will make me feel better lol.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Addict

leave a dead fish on his doorstep, mafia language for 'death'
Old 02-19-2007, 06:54 PM
TECH Veteran

wow that's bullshit. disgrace to all LSX owners. Sorry for the rough day
Old 02-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02silvaZ
leave a dead fish on his doorstep, mafia language for 'death'
OMERTA!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 09:07 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,493 Likes on 1,075 Posts

Originally Posted by Race4Kash
but no the little bastard rolls up beside me with a big **** eating grin on his face revs a couple of times and speeds off.
Sounds like a dick. One day, he'll get what's coming to him.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what a dick some people don't deserve an LS1, I always break for F-bodies in need
Old 02-19-2007, 10:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmm I dunno but for some reason I don't think what a person drives defines who they are, but that's just me. Atleast you got offered some help, to me that's more amazing.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've never heard of that. I would actually be excited just to see a modded f-body and be MORE than willing to help. Can't believe that. He ought to be ashamed of himself.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

My buddy has a lifted 89 blazer and the tranny locked up on him in the middle of the road, so we couldnt move it. everyone stopped to ask if we were ok except for one ******* who started yelling at us saying it was against the law to block the road and all this. The way i saw it he just wanted to be a dick. The cop finally pulled up while he was yelling at us and told him to get the f out of there, or hell write him a ticket for blocking traffic since he thought he could just block what was moving to yell at us. Then on the way home one night from picking up my g/f some a hole in a riced out integra thought it would be funny to pull infront of me as soon as i was going to pass. So i took out the curb considering it would be cheaper to replace a wheel then my insurance to go up and pay his dumb *** for me rear ending him. Turns out i saw him at a gas station a couple of days later he had a snicker on his face when i was pulling in. I casually walk inside to get a 40oz fountain drink only to chuck it at his peice of ****. Ever since then if i see him at the car meets or in traffic he tends to stay far far away. But u would think fellow f body guys would stop to help eachother out, atleast i know i would
Old 02-20-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Resident

Thats so extremely queer... He should be found and banned from the LSX community. I know i'd help out any fellow modder if the opportunity showed itself. I tried helpin out a mustang GT that was on the side of the road. I saw it was a couple of guys with trouble so i busted a bitch and stopped to see what was up. They had apparently just installed a supercharger (forgot which one) and it was running real rich i think. Not sure if they even got it tuned but i think that was the problem. Anyhow, i ended up givin one dude a ride and slowly following them back to their house to make sure they got home. All car enthusiasts should be willin to help eachother out... that dude was a
Old 02-20-2007, 03:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Allergik2dyin
Hmm I dunno but for some reason I don't think what a person drives defines who they are, but that's just me. Atleast you got offered some help, to me that's more amazing.
Unless they drive a H2...

Those people are just... different.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Teching In

well its nice to hear that you guys stop to help fellow car enthusiasts. 98sskidd, sounds rough but nice revenge with the 40oz. BirdmanLS1, i would of stopped to help the GT guy too, there my favorite car to smoke (next to ricers but smoking them is almost unethical) but all of us who build up our cars have been in situations like that and I know i would want help in the situation. It's a good idea to keep karma in mind and treat people how you would want them to treat you...regardless of what they drive lol
Old 02-22-2007, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Genesis_26317
Unless they drive a H2...

Those people are just... different.
Haha that's hilarious.

But anyways I bet if you woulda been in your SS he woulda helped. He probably thought that he was all big, bad, and superior to your V6 and thought he was too good to help a sixer.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:01 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Karma guys, it always comes back to karma.