General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

im depressed...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default im depressed...

Just got back from midterms from my auto's class at a local commuinty college. Im kinda depressed I got a C on my midterm I really thought I did well. I t was a 74%. And then on top of that I got home and my dad told me I should start thinking about a new career. It made me so pissed. I really just like working on the engine and wasnt focusing on the book stuff. Has any of this ever happened to you and you still turned out to be a good mechanic or a hobbyist? Cars are really the onlything I know about or am interested in and this kinda made me wonder if ill be good at it. This was my first auto's class and college class btw. Thanks I needed to vent.

Bob
Old 03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Addict

im like you im more of a hands on person and not really a book learning type, it sucks but you got to know what there book tells you so might as well just try studying harder and not thinkin you already know it if thats the case.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Addict

just remember that in school all your grades show is how well you meet your teachers expectations.... You can get a C in a class and still understand the material extremly well (that came from one of my professors in college) If you like it then I would stick with it... especially it being your first automotive class.... give yourself a break
Old 03-15-2007, 10:29 PM
NKAWTG...N

Sorry to hear, but threats like this belong on SSU.