General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

How to question

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 12:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to question

Below is a previous post, where my answer wasn't found....

"O.K chaps....When I turn on my left blinker, all is well. I hear the flasher ticking....everything blinks. When I turn on my right blinker, I hear no ticking, the rear turn signal lights stay on "no blinking" and the front right bumper light remains unlight. When looking at the car with no turn signals on, the left bumper is light, and the right one is out. What do yall think I need to fix the problem.........besides more brains! Don't flame me too bad, I already kindda feel like a ***** posting this one!!!"

The above was taken from another post I found where the guy had the exact same question, but mine is different. How in the HELL do you get the blinker one unclipped. There is a main wire that runs to the running lamps/turn signal. It splits off into two wires sets (prob. positive and neg.), the running lamp is just easy, you simply twist it and it pops out. The blinker my dad and I were ******* with it for like 20 minutes, grabbing mirrors and **** just outright ridiculous, please tell me... what's the secret? Thanks fellow techers
Old 05-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Launching!

anybody? cmon don't wanna have to pay somebody to change my light bulb
Old 05-18-2009, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you are talking about your turn signal, just slide your hand under the second opening under the signal light, grab the light bulb socket and twist... should come right off, than just pull off the bulb
Old 05-18-2009, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh snap.. just realized you are talking about a camaro.... hopefully its the same I am not sure, because I was reffering to a TA in my example
Old 05-19-2009, 04:42 AM
Launching!

Yeah it's two different sockets... the one is very simple, just like on most cars, jsut grab it twist and it pops off... this other one, is mounted completely different, there is nothing to twist, it is making me angry :X