General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

my damn trunk!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry my damn trunk!

im new to this whole site so please help a dude out . i bought a 94 camaro about two months ago and im taking care of it little by little. Im trying to do it all myself but if I feel uncomfortable I head out to a shop. So is this a shop issue or what?
1.) When I bought the car from this clown he crashed the rear left panel and it didnt allow the trunk to reach the lock. Now that i got the panel fixed , the trunk closes and locks but EVERYTIME I OPEN THE DAMN "DRIVER SIDE DOOR ONLY" THE TRUNK UNLOCKS! EVERYTIME I GET OUT AND CLOSE IT , I GET BACK IN THE CAR PUT IT IN DRIVE AND THE DAMN TRUNK UNLOCKS AGAIN HAHA. I dont know wtf is wrong with it but I want to get it fixed asap. help please.
2.) my passenger side lock is loose and the passenger side stays locked unless u pull it and open the door latch at the same time. I put a screw so it stays unlocked but damn when i go home itll be nice to have my whole damn car locked up. how do i fix the little lock/unlock piece in the door panel?
3.) i bought it for $900 with absolutely no problems , you cant beat it so imma restore this thing even though its a v6 . youll see plenty more post from me because I dont know ish about cars imma motorcycle dude so please excuse me if I sound dumb about simple problems