General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Slave cylinder??

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slave cylinder??

01' m6 ok fellas here's the deal has a new c.m.c and its been bled great, pedal isn't sticky at all but it's hard to get it to go into gear whether at a stop sign/light whatever seems easier to go into hear when the car is cold but still does it do I need a new slave?? Like I said pedal doesn't stick to the floor, but I haven't tried to shift at high rpm's idk about high rpm's but this is just around town..... Please help
Old 02-05-2013, 04:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I know this isn't english class, but to get better chances of people to give a good response, you might want to post a thread that is more easily understood when read by others.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Hey, I just replaced my master cylinder. It was tough shifting initially, but smoothed out after driving for a while. Hopefully, that's all it is. My real issue was a bad clutch spring on pedal.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Teching In

same thing happend to me after my 00 to 98 swap i used my power bleeder and got some air out of the system that i wasnt aware was in there .. not saying thats your issue you posted that the system was already done ..just sounds familiar to my situation .. if you have not used a vacuum pump to bleed the system shoot up to advaced and borrow there setup it takes like 2 mins to do it

Quick Reply: Slave cylinder??