General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

really need your help

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default really need your help

I am going to look at the car I want to get, my question is what should I look for to tell if its a good or not.

Some info below:
KBB value of this car STOCK is $8,610 Excellent and $7,995 Good. Overall the mods I have had put in are over $3500 worth. This car turns heads due to the sharp look and LOUD exhaust. The car has 80,650 miles on it and is FAST. The condition is in GOOD condition. The paint has a few minor blemishes and scuffs from regular driving. The wheel and tire package I have are Corvette Z06 wheels 17" X 9.5" Front and 18" X 10.5" Rears, the tires are Vredestein Sessantas and have less than 500 miles on them. The mods are as follows:

Borla Catback Adjustable Exhaust
Catalytic Converters are gutted/deleted
Hypertech Diablo III programmer
SLP airlid
K&N air filter
MSD spark plug wires
NGK Iridium IX spark plugs (replaced in March)

This car is an automatic, sorry folks that are wanting a manual! Fair warning, due to the catalytic converters being gutted, the car runs really lean, burns alot of gas, will not pass state emission inspections, and causes the service engine soon light to come on when idling for long periods of time. Also, included will be the Hypertech Diablo tuner which does have diagnostic capabilities in case you don't believe me about the service engine light, it will tell you that the O2 sensors are faulty, due to the cats being gutted, and also has a delete O2 sensor option which gets rid of the service engine light. I am also throwing in the custom fit car cover, which was worth over $300. Thanks for your time and happy bidding! If you need anymore info or pics I will happily oblige!