Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT's/other mod ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 07:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT's/other mod ?

i have a 98 z and i bought some jet hot LT's (not installed yet). well the car is mostly stock except for magnaflow catback 3 in cutout, lid and suspenstion work. i was planning on getting some 373 to replace the shitty 273s i have and i also wanted some new wheels. what would be more practical to do first cause i dont have the money to get it all done at once. im stationed at south carolina and i travel to Virginia whenever i get a chance if that makes any difference. any opinions would help, thanks.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JHL88
i have a 98 z and i bought some jet hot LT's (not installed yet). well the car is mostly stock except for magnaflow catback 3 in cutout, lid and suspenstion work. i was planning on getting some 373 to replace the shitty 273s i have and i also wanted some new wheels. what would be more practical to do first cause i dont have the money to get it all done at once. im stationed at south carolina and i travel to Virginia whenever i get a chance if that makes any difference. any opinions would help, thanks.
what are you asking, should you do gears or tires first?

id do gears, then tires. but i like to go fast.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would say do the gears first as well as this would be a performance mod that would greatly improve the car. Adding wheels isn't always a performance thing unless your doing a track setup.