Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Screw It!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Screw It!!!!!

I've been talking to some of you guys for a few days now about my catalytic converters and whether I can gut them or not without sims. Thanks for all the input guys. I went ahead and just got the damn sims. I want to throw some headers on eventually and then just remove the cats completey. When I do that, I'll need to re-install or modify a spot for the front sensors to mount right? Or can I just gut the cats and keep that set up with the new headers? This giving the front sensors a way to remain in tact. Am I right or do you guys have suggestions?
Old 10-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by importkilla
I've been talking to some of you guys for a few days now about my catalytic converters and whether I can gut them or not without sims. Thanks for all the input guys. I went ahead and just got the damn sims. I want to throw some headers on eventually and then just remove the cats completey. When I do that, I'll need to re-install or modify a spot for the front sensors to mount right? Or can I just gut the cats and keep that set up with the new headers? This giving the front sensors a way to remain in tact. Am I right or do you guys have suggestions?
Depending on the headers some have a bung for the front O2's.
Jocko