Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lane's True Duals?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 01:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lane's True Duals?

Does anyone know how much these setups run? Someone told me that it was Lane who sold true dual setups. I have a true dual setup right now but it bends over the axle and its just to much exhaust for me. I want somethin that bends down before the axle. Do they make 3" and how is the quality. Let me know, thanks.

Scott :p
Old 11-01-2003, 08:13 PM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Someone posted a link to Lanes about a month ago, do a search you should find it. I noticed Lanes does several different setups so they could probably take care of you. They had some 2.5" systems, some 3 " systems, and a single 4 inch that goes over the axle. I believe their prices are pretty good.
Old 11-01-2003, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cal
Someone posted a link to Lanes about a month ago, do a search you should find it. I noticed Lanes does several different setups so they could probably take care of you. They had some 2.5" systems, some 3 " systems, and a single 4 inch that goes over the axle. I believe their prices are pretty good.
www.not-a-sponsor.com

Do not know how long this link or thread will stay b/c they are a nonsponsor.

Umm.. then why did you post it?

Last edited by WILWAXU; 11-06-2003 at 09:35 PM.