Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Swap Complete!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swap Complete!!!

I just finished my LS6 intake swap. It took the better part of I'd say 8 hours but I was ******* insanely careful to not break any of the sensors since it's my DD between Raleigh and Camp Lejeune. And that little goddamn vacuum tube on the back of the manifold took me about an hour to get off. It was ******* in there. Ripped out the usless EGR and AIR systems as well. Thanks to everyone who offered up advice and those who put up write ups to make this easier. Heading for a tune next week hopefully so I'll let you all know the results.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good job, man! I believe the LS6 Intake will be my next upgrade. There was a thread I saw earlier today that claimed he gained 18hp & 14ft/lb with the LS6 and a P&P Throttle Body. Sweet, huh?
Old 05-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Good job, man! I believe the LS6 Intake will be my next upgrade. There was a thread I saw earlier today that claimed he gained 18hp & 14ft/lb with the LS6 and a P&P Throttle Body. Sweet, huh?
Yea, no ****. Hoping for some good gains whenever I head to the shop. I'll know in a week.