Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS6 Swap in a 91 240sx

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS6 Swap in a 91 240sx

i am going to pick up the engine next week and want to do ITB's on it has anybody done this or know of somebody doing it. It would be great to look at a write up.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:19 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by schwartzy
i am going to pick up the engine next week and want to do ITB's on it has anybody done this or know of somebody doing it. It would be great to look at a write up.

I have a customer that did a LS 5.3 swap into a 240, goes by the name MunsonAuto here on LS1tech.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Staging Lane

Have not seen it done... I'm sure someone has.

Seems that for the $$$ involved there are other options... Why not just go with the FAST intake manifold?

Check out Miro's build thread in the hybrid/conversion part of the forum -great build thread.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Teching In

I'm doing an '86 Porsche 944 with a L33 5.3l HO motor. Though it currently has a lS2 intake and TB, I've just ordered an ITB manifold set from Jenvey in the UK. Wouldn't mind collaborating on install experiences, tuning, etc.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Johnny Johnny
I'm doing an '86 Porsche 944 with a L33 5.3l HO motor. Though it currently has a lS2 intake and TB, I've just ordered an ITB manifold set from Jenvey in the UK. Wouldn't mind collaborating on install experiences, tuning, etc.
I have a 914 with an LS1 and have been thinking about going with the Jenvey ITB intake. I am very interested in hearing how they have worked out for you.

Thanks,
Jerry

Quick Reply: LS6 Swap in a 91 240sx