Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

taking guesses and opinions on new build

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default taking guesses and opinions on new build

Im in the middle of my new build and just wanting some opinion on my new build and thoughts of what kind of power it will make. I got all the parts just got to put everything together. The consist of stock LS1 ci, Scat H-beam rods, Mahle Pistons -4cc, double roller timing, ported oil pump, MS4 camshaft, Underdrive pulley, PRC 2.5 243 Heads milled to 59cc, 7.350 pushrods, LS6 intake, Pacesetter Longtube headers, x-pipe, true dual w/ corsa mufflers, tci 3800 stall, 42lb injectors. The plans are to get the motor to run as best as I can get it to run then I am going to run a 2 stage nitrous setup 250hp total. let me know what you think about the numbers it could produce on motor and on nitrous, plus what kind of times it might be able to run (4.10 gears), and also trying to decide if I should go ahead and spend the money for a FAST setup. Thanks
Old 01-11-2011, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would gues around the 410-425 mark at the wheels on the engine, That LS6 intake is going to choke your engine out on the top end, and the auto trans will eat some power too.