Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great deals new on Edelbrock Victor Jr / MSD 6010

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great deals new on Edelbrock Victor Jr / MSD 6010

I want to start by saying that I'm new here and came to this site because my son and I are in the process of doing an LS / Fox Mustang swap and have found a wealth of information here on both the swap and the LS engines themselves. We intend to run the engine with an MSD 6010 and a carb on an Edelbrock Victor Jr.

That being said, I've been looking all over the internet for the best prices on these products. What I've found is that used products usually don't come up that often, they're in great demand, sell very quickly and often sell for as much and frequently more than the price of new products. I just came across a really fantastic deal on the Victor Jr. and some pretty good deals on the MSD as well.

The Victor Jr. is available during the Labor Day weekend at streetsideauto.com for $275.95 with a promotion of either $15.00 off or a $30.00 gift card. So doing the math you get it for only $260.95 or if you take the gift card you can save twice as much if there's anything else you need. They also have free shipping. Sale ends 9/6/12 at midnight, (yes their site states 2012).

The MSD is available at teamc.com for $267.83 + shipping. If you go thru streetside auto they will match the price less $1, not much but still a good deal.

Now if you get both the Victor Jr. and the MSD from streetside auto you get the Victor Jr. for $275.95 and select the $30 gift card, then place another order for the MSD at a price match of $266.83 minyou canus the $30.00 gift card, you end up paying only $512.78. An average of only $256.39 each.

This blows away anything I've found yet for new products and actually beats what most people are asking for their used parts.

It's unfortunate that the sales only on this weekend but I would guess they have deals like this on most holidays so I guess you could always keep checking if you miss this chance.

One last thing here............I am not in any way trying to offend anyone here by making note of these deals. I'm just trying to help others that may be in my situation and trying to stretch their $$$. I am new here and I even triple checked and read the "Terms of Service" before posting this. So, if I've offended anyone here or crossed some sort of line.........I am very sorry.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

This is a tech section and this thread is not technical in nature.

Quick Reply: Great deals new on Edelbrock Victor Jr / MSD 6010