Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone selling their exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Anyone selling their exhaust?

Just bought my 00 Z a couple weeks ago and definitely need an exhaust ASAP! It's too quiet for my taste and I need her to sound like a beast. At least a step to a beast. Let me know what you have if you have one please!...
Old 03-15-2012, 01:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00LS1CHICK
Just bought my 00 Z a couple weeks ago and definitely need an exhaust ASAP! It's too quiet for my taste and I need her to sound like a beast. At least a step to a beast. Let me know what you have if you have one please!...
hit the classified...make sure you dont get something you regret with more mods later...a reasonably quiet catback can turn VERY loud with long tubes, ory and a cam..what mods do you have? what are you planning in the near future? you might wanna research before buying check ls1sounds.com or youtube for some exhaust clips.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm getting ready to sell my Corsa with TSP ORY and manual cutout. The muffler has about 8k miles on it, and the tips are to die for. Beware that if driving in Ardmore, AL with the cutout open, you will get a ticket -_-.

If you're interested I can get you some video with cutout open/closed, but it's through LT headers.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omarrakeen
hit the classified...make sure you dont get something you regret with more mods later...a reasonably quiet catback can turn VERY loud with long tubes, ory and a cam..what mods do you have? what are you planning in the near future? you might wanna research before buying check ls1sounds.com or youtube for some exhaust clips.
^^This^^

I have Magnaflow and I love the sound of it! Nice mellow idle, you can hear yourself think at 70mph on the interstate and loud when you open her up. Of course I have LTs and no cats
Old 03-15-2012, 06:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts

I just took off a Flowmaster with 2k miles. It was welded up, so I had to get the car REALLY high to get it over the axle, but I didn't cut it so it's all there. It's for sale, let me know if you're interested.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Check the classifieds.