Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what exhaust are you guys running with TQ arm

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default what exhaust are you guys running with TQ arm

hello guys im currently running a umi tq arm meant for long tubes/ory. my headers are tsp with there ory as well.. but my merge was to far foward and wouldnt fit with the tq arm. so i had to move the merge a few inches back welded it. it worked fine but its to low and hit the tq arm crossmember and rattles alot. so im switching up my exhaust

what are you guys running header and y pipe wise with that tq arm? that gives you good clearance and no banging rattling etc
Old 12-05-2012, 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For me unless your totally in love with your y-pipe why not go true duals? you would love the sound so much better.

My set up is Jet ho headers, spin flow cats, x pipe, dumped before the axel. However i had pipes made to take the exhaust out the back. It goes under the axel and i have no clearence issuse. The pipes are all 2.5 all the way out.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-05-2012, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by SStressin
hello guys im currently running a umi tq arm meant for long tubes/ory. my headers are tsp with there ory as well.. but my merge was to far foward and wouldnt fit with the tq arm. so i had to move the merge a few inches back welded it. it worked fine but its to low and hit the tq arm crossmember and rattles alot. so im switching up my exhaust

what are you guys running header and y pipe wise with that tq arm? that gives you good clearance and no banging rattling etc
Im running UMI tq arm, ARH 1 7/8 long tubes 3" custom TDs X pipe over the axel.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

XS, or now known as LPP SS long tubes with ORY, Magnaflow cat-back with QTP cutout, and MWC Chromemoly TA with cat-back mount.

Quick Reply: what exhaust are you guys running with TQ arm