Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mesiere WP119SHD EWP details/reviews

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 04:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mesiere WP119SHD EWP details/reviews

Just a few questions..

I can still retain all factory options with this pump correct? I still have heat and have zero intentions of ever removing it or the AC.

How will this act under normal street driving? Will it cool properly? It is the 370 car in sig (weekend warrior/cruiser/street/strip) that sees a lot of track time. I need this to act fine during normal street driving though, I don't want to have to deal with over heating.

The seller is selling it with:
Includes gaskets, bolts and electrical connectors

What all else will I need to install? New hoses and belts is all I can think of, if I need anything else let me know.

Quick responses appreciated, looking to snag this quickly.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

You won't be able to route the belt the same since it isn't designed to have a belt go around it, You'll most likely need the fitting for the heater hoses, since I believe it comes with thread in plugs.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Bluz28
You won't be able to route the belt the same since it isn't designed to have a belt go around it, You'll most likely need the fitting for the heater hoses, since I believe it comes with thread in plugs.
I just route it though, no need to change locations of anything correct? I haven't bought my new belt yet so that isn't a big deal.

Got a link to the correct fittings for the heater hoses?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Mesiere WP119SHD EWP details/reviews