Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where does this go on the fast intake? Vacume line? Need some help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where does this go on the fast intake? Vacume line? Need some help.

I'm installing a fast 92 for a friend. He has a 99 LS1 WS6. Where does this vacume line go on the fast intake? I know on a LS6 intake it goes next to the map. Here are pics of what I'm talking about. Any help would be great!
Attached Thumbnails Where does this go on the fast intake? Vacume line? Need some help.-vac-lines-ls6-001.jpg   Where does this go on the fast intake? Vacume line? Need some help.-vac-lines-ls6-002.jpg  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

It goes on the small tube on the passenger side rear of the FAST intake. I'd also install the coupler on the intake first, then push the vacuum hard line into the rubber coupler, also replace the rubber vacuum tub coupler if it's dry rotted.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Bluz28
It goes on the small tube on the passenger side rear of the FAST intake. I'd also install the coupler on the intake first, then push the vacuum hard line into the rubber coupler, also replace the rubber vacuum tub coupler if it's dry rotted.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Where does this go on the fast intake? Vacume line? Need some help.