Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FAST Took Care of my LsX Problem, Big Props

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 02:11 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FAST Took Care of my LsX Problem, Big Props

well for those of you that were following my issue with my LsX intake that I suspected to be defective, here is the positive resolution

I sent it in and upon the next day of recieving it they called me back and said yes you were right it is indeed warped.

They are shipping me a brand new one, complete, today and I should have it early next week.

All I've lost in this is my time porting and painting, but I'll just paint it again..don't have the time to port it to match the heads again. Not really upset about the few months lost trying to get it to work as I had no 9" in the car cuz that broke, so wasn't missing much.

Basically a HUGE thumbs up to Tony and the rest of the gang at FAST, they really took care of this in a very prompt and professional manner, and I really do appreciate it, I would not hesitate to do business with them again after this.

So there ya have it. Looking forward to getting it back and getting the car back on the dyno for another try at getting it tuned minus vacuum leaks this time
Old 05-21-2004, 02:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Old 05-22-2004, 06:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad it worked out for you, I really like mine it seems to rev alot quicker now with alot better throttle response. I'm getting mine dyno tuned on June 2 so will see how much better it is than the LS6 and ported T/B.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

That should be expected.
What I can't understand is why such a poor quality control from a reputable Co like Holley??