Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls6 Bolt Kit ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls6 Bolt Kit ?

I recently bought a ls6 that was disassembled to short block missing pretty much all the bolts that were taken out of it. I am wondering what the best option to get all the bolts would be? I have seen a couple kits on ebay that have most of the ones I need any one have any experience with any of these? I have seen ARP makes a kit but hard to justify $350+ vs the ebay ones for $60-80 when they are not super critical bolts.

Or if anyone knows of another source, or a list or what would be needed, I am happy to look into that.

(Basically need the following bolts: intake, tb, fuel rail, coil packs, valve cover, oil pan, water pump, and accessories however most kits i have found do not have accessory bolts.)
Old 03-03-2015, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You can order bolts from GM parts direct. They aren't in a kit that I know of but you can get the individual bolts by looking at the schematics. I needed 2 waterpump bolts so that's what I did. Might take a while if you need a lot though.

Quick Reply: Ls6 Bolt Kit ?