Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever heard of these guys?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone ever heard of these guys?

I just found out what kind of aftermarket exhaust system is on my car. It is the ATR Pit Bull exhaust. This exhaust is really good... It's very subtle until u get on it... then it roars to life. right now i still have the stock headers and stock y-pipe. We were at a local car show not too long ago and drove up and parked beside a bunch of other Trans Am guys and they were all asking abou the exhaust because they had never heard an exhaust that sounded like that. At the time we didnt know, so we couldnt get there opinion on it. Anyways, they have a website, but they dont list all there products, you haveto order a catalog which is like 6 dollars. Just wanted to see if any of you guys had ever heard of this company and thought some of ya might like to check out there products.

Here's the website:http://www.atrperformance.com/
Old 06-04-2004, 02:49 PM
TECH Junkie

I've heard of them before, but don't know anything specific. I think PSJ is using their mufflers IIRC...
Old 06-04-2004, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

u wouldn't happen to know anything about the quality of these products would you?
Old 06-05-2004, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

It's made of stainless steel and ATR is very well known in the Turbo Buick crowd for Buick Grand National and GNX performance parts.