Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP 1 3/4 LT's on 2003 C5

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 11:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TSP 1 3/4 LT's on 2003 C5

I just finished installing those on my car last night. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with these! Both of them dropped in from the TOP which was so relieving. I had read that the driver's side had to go in from the bottom but it didn't. I should say, however, that I'm doing a cam at the same time so I had the steering shaft undone and alternator off, which made the driver's side possible from the top. I used DEI cool tape on all the appropriate wiring around the primaries. I also read in most install guides that I would have to grind some on the heat shield to get the O2's in. Nope. They must have redesigned them recently. These fit absolutely perfect and look good too. For the money, I don't think you can beat them. No questions, just wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Glad they went on so easy for you. I'm sure not having to crawl under the car was a major bonus.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:00 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SSEUL8R
I just finished installing those on my car last night. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with these! Both of them dropped in from the TOP which was so relieving. I had read that the driver's side had to go in from the bottom but it didn't. I should say, however, that I'm doing a cam at the same time so I had the steering shaft undone and alternator off, which made the driver's side possible from the top. I used DEI cool tape on all the appropriate wiring around the primaries. I also read in most install guides that I would have to grind some on the heat shield to get the O2's in. Nope. They must have redesigned them recently. These fit absolutely perfect and look good too. For the money, I don't think you can beat them. No questions, just wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad they worked out great for you.

Lonnie
POWERBOND - ASP - PRECISION INDUSTRIES - YANK - CIRCLE D - AND MORE!
NEW NUMBER (512)863-0900
Old 08-11-2015, 06:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks for the review, thinking about ordering a set of these also.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

This is really good to know. Any exhaust leaks or anything? Did you get X pipe? or bolt to OE?

Looking to order LTH soon so I'm doing some research now.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

I bolted them to a corsa xpipe that was attached to my factory manifolds and pipes. Had to get the xpipe flared out a bit because it wasn't designed for those extension pipes. It wasn't a cakewalk, but I got everything lined up without rubbing or rattling.

Quick Reply: TSP 1 3/4 LT's on 2003 C5