Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMMG and Corsa

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMMG and Corsa

Does anyone have videos or anything of their hawks with GMMG or Corsa? I went to ls1sounds.com but I can't convince myself with them because they never sound like they do on the computer except for slp loud which is obviously very loud. Just wondered if anyone had some....by the way, the group purchase for GMMG is ending July 15. Good deal on ls1.com
Old 06-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Just my two cents worth here...I sold my Corsa and air mailed my money for a new GMMG. The Corsa is a good system, I never had a problem with mine but it is just not the sound I am lookin for. It does sound good at WOT but other than that it is quiet. If you are looking for that then good luck. The GMMG just sounds plain B@D @SS!! I am just waiting on the UPS truck now.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:03 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2002SS#1811
I am just waiting on the UPS truck now.
Me too . Damn ground shipping. They should throw in an option for better shipping in the GP. Waiting all this time is gonna kill me .

LittleBef15:

Corsa is quiet and when you do tromp on it, it sounds boat-like (Corsa actually started out in the exhaust business by doing marine exhaust. I think the sound carried over). GMMG is bad *** and sounds great through the powerband under any acceleration. Just get the GMMG
Old 06-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Launching!

Does GMMG have rasp with it under WOT?
Old 06-30-2004, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LittleBef15
Does GMMG have rasp with it under WOT?
no rasp at all. A little drone at around 2200 rpm. the system is awsome. Ive heard my share of catbacks and GMMG is my favorite. Everyone asks if i have headers.........NOT YET!
Old 06-30-2004, 09:47 PM
Launching!

What is drone again? Isn't that the inside of the cabin noise? No biggy-it's just that when setting the cruise on interstate that I usually hover 2200 RPM's (A4). On the road, I barely ever get above 3K unless I get on it some because my town sucks and most of the speed limits aren't over 35. I can't wait to go off to college when I can drive on faster roads. I think I will definitely get the exhaust but tires have to come first!