Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flowtech Y-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flowtech Y-Pipe

I have a set of flowtechs and the ORY. My Y pipe will occasionally bump and rub on the undercarriage under the drivers seat. I have considered taking it to get a custom Y fabbed for it but it bumps so rarely I havent bothered. Then I find this on E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33631

Has anyone heard of a NEW Flowtech Y? Mine are only a month or two old I cant imagine they changed it that quick ... Did they? Has anyone used this NEW design?

Thanks
Old 07-09-2004, 10:21 PM
10 Second Club

Lightbulb

I think that's a misprint, looks like an LT1 Y-pipe or even something else completely, not an LS1 Y-pipe.
Old 07-10-2004, 05:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

I agree... that looks like it's off of an LT1 or a 3rd Gen???

Jeff
Old 07-10-2004, 06:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Spurtle
I have a set of flowtechs and the ORY. My Y pipe will occasionally bump and rub on the undercarriage under the drivers seat. I have considered taking it to get a custom Y fabbed for it but it bumps so rarely I havent bothered. Then I find this on E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33631

Has anyone heard of a NEW Flowtech Y? Mine are only a month or two old I cant imagine they changed it that quick ... Did they? Has anyone used this NEW design?

Thanks
hey man i just installed my flowtech headers with Y and there is no rubbing issues...especially in that area. i must of got a new batch.

btw, that y on ebay does NOT look like the LS1 y.