Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMMG with LTs.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 02:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMMG with LTs.....

Hey guys...I went to LS1Sounds.com to find the exhaust set up of my dreams...here it is Pacesetter LTs with Custom Catted Y pipe (although the soundclip had a ORY..i want to stay with cats for now), and GMMG exhaust....right now I have SLP LM and want to know if I can switch out the resonator and put a GMMG muffler in place of it or anywhere else under my car. If you have any other type of mufflers I can put in place of the Resonator that will give me the same sound as the GMMG id really appreciate it. Thanks for your help...

-Philip
Old 10-04-2004, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

Id like to know the same thing.. I want to get rid of the Loudmouth cause of the RASP im getting at 2500-+ rpm GMMG sounds sweet but pricey. Anyone got a solution? Is it worth the $700.00??
Old 10-04-2004, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a search...

Add a Borla XR-1 to your LM and you'll be amazed. Add your catted y-pipe, and you'll like it even more.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

theres 2 chambered parts too GMMG....and i think they are larger than the resonator by a bit (length) and smaller in diameter...(inlet/outlet)

i doubt itll fit...and even if it did it will never sound the same...so i say get GMMG itself...or get the Borla XR1....im going QTP LT's (Kooks if i cant afford them) catted Y and GMMG to replace my LM and SLP Y