Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone got pics of TSP ORY?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 11:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone got pics of TSP ORY?

I will be ordering Pacesetters next week. Need a ORY and have seen over and over ppl say not to get the Pacesetter Y. Just wanted to see TSP's so I can make a decision Pacesetter, TSP, or custom/local. Any feedback also welcome!
Thanks!
Old 10-21-2004, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This past Saturday I ordered coated Pacesetter's w/ TSP's orp. I have heard nothing but good things about the TSP Y-pipe. Supposedlly its very adjustable and easy to fit. There is a pretty big picture on Texas Speeds website of the Y-pipe.

Mine would have been here by now but apparently UPS damaged the shipment and its on its way back to TSP. As soon as I get it in if no has posted pictures yet I will take some pics and post them here. However, I don't think you will be dissapointed in the Y-pipe from what I hear. The shop owner where i am having them installed just bougth the same thing for his 02 WS6.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had looked on their website and only saw the catted one, though I suppose it would look pretty much the same, without the cats . I'll prob. go with that. Thanks!