Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Possible new exhaust system

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 05:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Possible new exhaust system

I was thinking about a setup with LT's, X-pipe, no mufflers out the back. I looked all over LS1sounds, but couldnt find a setup like that. How would that sound/ how loud would it be? I dont mind loud AT ALL!!! The louder the better. Keep in mind I have a TR224. How would this compare to my current setup with the cutout? I will throw some bullets in there if I absolutely have to

Last edited by kjmdrumz3; 01-10-2005 at 05:52 AM.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kjmdrumz3
I was thinking about a setup with LT's, X-pipe, no mufflers out the back. I looked all over LS1sounds, but couldnt find a setup like that. How would that sound/ how loud would it be? I dont mind loud AT ALL!!! The louder the better. Keep in mind I have a TR224. How would this compare to my current setup with the cutout? I will throw some bullets in there if I absolutely have to
I would put some sweet thunders on there so it doesnt sound like *** and to get a little bit of pressure

Of course you could always try it and weld up some mufflers if you dont like it. Id be money thats what youll do after a few 1000 miles.