Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting hookers installed TODAY (i hope)

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 10:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting hookers installed TODAY (i hope)

Welp, after having the damn things sit in my trunk\room for 2 weeks, and driving me nuts...life has given me a small window to take the car to a local exhaust shop (Daves Muffler, "No muff to tuff" lol)
Heres my question, I bought hooker lt, and the Y pipe, BUT, the "kit" came with another little pipe, what i'm guessing can replace the Cat.
So, has hooker changed Y pipe designs? Am i right? I sorta hope so, NOONE will cut that damn thing off...which dosent worry me, i'll unbolt\cut it off my damn self if i have to...but I dont have dummy plugs (yet).
I dont have pics of the Y and the other little pipe, but i can get some today if anyone wants to see what i'm talking aboot.

Ninja edit: Does anyone around KC (max distance of St louis, and i'm 1\4 way through KS) have LS1 edit, and mind hookin me up with a tune? I'll pay a fee of course, since the best things in life are never free =)
Old 03-01-2005, 04:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default small pipe

Originally Posted by mimic42100
Welp, after having the damn things sit in my trunk\room for 2 weeks, and driving me nuts...life has given me a small window to take the car to a local exhaust shop (Daves Muffler, "No muff to tuff" lol)
Heres my question, I bought hooker lt, and the Y pipe, BUT, the "kit" came with another little pipe, what i'm guessing can replace the Cat.
So, has hooker changed Y pipe designs? Am i right? I sorta hope so, NOONE will cut that damn thing off...which dosent worry me, i'll unbolt\cut it off my damn self if i have to...but I dont have dummy plugs (yet).
I dont have pics of the Y and the other little pipe, but i can get some today if anyone wants to see what i'm talking aboot.

Ninja edit: Does anyone around KC (max distance of St louis, and i'm 1\4 way through KS) have LS1 edit, and mind hookin me up with a tune? I'll pay a fee of course, since the best things in life are never free =)

the small pipe, goes on the drivers side and connects to the header and new Y pipe super easy install I have the same setup.