Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heres what i got. what should be next?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 07:27 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Default Heres what i got. what should be next?

Hello. on my 99 Trans Am so far i have.... Adjustable cat back borla exhaust, suncoast ram air with ws6 hood, underdrive pullys, MAF, K&N filter, hotchkis strut towers tied, frame tied, and hypertech power programmer not installed. I was thinking maybe some pacesetter LTs with y-pipe, or LS6 intake (whats the diff between ls6 and lsx intake anyway? I am doing a stall but not for a while. Let me know what you think would be the next best bolt on for me. thanks

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 05-22-2005, 11:49 AM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The biggest upgrade, and its a must for auto cars is a stall, you got to get that first. Then Pacesetters is a good choice, very nice headers for the money. Dont get the pacesetters y pipe though, get one of TSP's y pipes. LS6 intake is the best intake to get for a bolt on car. If you are planning on making big power though in the future, get the fast setup.
Old 05-22-2005, 12:39 PM
TECH Resident

Whatever u do sell your HPP3 immediately! they are pretty much useless, and whenever u get your headers and intake, u will probably want a tune, in which they will delete all the programming by the HPP3. So just do what i did and sell it on ebay for about 250.

If u do that, u r 2/3 of the way to your headers.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your on track, you know what you need, start with the stall, headers and intake that should keep you busy for awile.. Deffinaltley dump the HPP3 and get a real tune, you will need it after the abvove mods regarldless. Then start looking at a cam that works well with your stall and other mods. Then of course heads..