Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gmmg???

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gmmg???

How do I send GMMG an email about questions about ordering their exhaust. I tried the e-mail address on their website but it said my email didnt go through. Also how do you pay for their exhaust.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just call them. they are going to tell you to send them the year of your car, mailing address and a money order. they dont except crdit cards. they ship as soon as everything is recieved.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by KrazyDan
just call them. they are going to tell you to send them the year of your car, mailing address and a money order. they dont except crdit cards. they ship as soon as everything is recieved.
Thats exactly what i did, still waiting on the exhaust though. Talk to Cammin BeaSSt on hear, he works with them and should be able to answer any question for you.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same process here...send them the info on the car and a certified check or money order and wait...it wasn't a speedy process, but you'll forget about the wait the first time you hit the key and bask in that oh-so-sweet sound!
Old 06-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Wicked02SS]How do I send GMMG an email about questions about ordering their exhaust. I tried the e-mail address on their website but it said my email didnt go through. Also how do you pay for their exhaust.[/QUOTE

Check for a GP and save yourself a couple of bucks...That is how I got mine. The wait was long but it was worth it!