Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Personal opinions on customer satisfaction...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 08:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Personal opinions on customer satisfaction...

I'm on edge w/ the stress from my P.O.S. job i'm stuck w/ and i dont want to be pushed over the edge by getting scr*wed over by a sponsor that has bad customer service so i was just wondering if any of you guys have ordered an LS6 intake and recieved it promptly w/ no problems and didnt find out you paid through the nose a month later b/c you found someone else selling it for $50 cheaper. Thanks for any info.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a forum for this, called SPONSOR FEEDBACK

Its always a crapshoot buying parts like that, they're everywhere and you can find them cheap. Hell, I found one for 300 bucks from MOREPerformance over a year ago and paid 12 bucks shipping. Even today people still pay 325+shipping for these things. Shop around and see if you can find one used, its your best bet. These don't have a lot of wear issues, lol.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I've bought every thing you see in my sig from TSP,MTI,and SDPC. Customer service was outstanding, parts arrived in a timely manner. The heads were the only thing I waited more than a week on, I ordered them 2 months before I needed them, they just don't pull those off the shelf. I also had a cam/hardwere kit from thunder in my last set up again great customer service and parts arrived quick. I've delt with a few sponcers that I wont mention that sucked, I just don't call them for anything.

Last edited by conan; 06-24-2005 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=cyphur_traq]There is a forum for this, called SPONSOR FEEDBACK

Good point, i forgot all about that section, havnt posted here in a while. Sorry.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't bought from every sponser here, but all the sponsers I have bought from were always quick and hassle free.