Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ts Rumbler Rasp?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ts Rumbler Rasp?

TS has a cat back with one muffler right after the y and wondered if it got rid of the rasp you get with other cat backs.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

i ahve the rumbler with LT's and a catted Y and i have NO rasp, it sounds really good!
Old 07-25-2005, 11:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bolton98TA
i ahve the rumbler with LT's and a catted Y and i have NO rasp, it sounds really good!
I dont have cats, anyone have one without cats?
Old 07-25-2005, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

I have a ts rumbler on lt's & ory. sorry to say that the rasp is still there I have had mine on for about 4 months now. There has been a slight difference though, I usually got the rasp under any throttle. lately it sounds smooth no rasp under normal throttle. at full or half throttle it is still there though. So to answer your question, yes the rasp still is ever present.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by svteatinls1
I have a ts rumbler on lt's & ory. sorry to say that the rasp is still there I have had mine on for about 4 months now. There has been a slight difference though, I usually got the rasp under any throttle. lately it sounds smooth no rasp under normal throttle. at full or half throttle it is still there though. So to answer your question, yes the rasp still is ever present.
ok, thanks. Pretty much the same as my SLP. I wonder if a different muffler in there would help? Seems odd that no one would make something other than $ true dual considering how many people hate the rasp.