Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F.A.S.T Intake manifold gaskets, can they be used on a LS6 intake manifold as well?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 02:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default F.A.S.T Intake manifold gaskets, can they be used on a LS6 intake manifold as well?

Man just priced out some GM LS1/6 intake manifold gaskets and at 59 bucks for a freakin set for those 8 lil o ring pieces of crap gaskets I just about had heart failure. I noticed on Speed INC. site they have the F.A.S.T intake manifold gaskets for 25.99 and they look to be the same. Would they work on a GM LS1/6 intake manifold too?

I also need a set of intake manifold bolts, any idea where to get those or PN's for em. I saw the breslin split lock intake manifold bolts for the LS1 intake and for 45 bucks it isn't that bad of a price. The dealer quoted me 4 bucks a bolt, so that works out to be 48 for the set of stock GM intake manifold bolts

Thanks for any help you can throw my way.
J
Old 11-01-2005, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should work, but the OEM style gaskets aren't that much more at SPDC. Why not just get the ones you know will work?
Old 11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's what i've found.
SPDC, 57.88
FAST 28.99
Fel Pro MS 92438 24.99 at autozone
Bad thing was I found em online for 20.00 from a link on google after I ordered em from autozone

So for those that are looking to replace em, any place that carries FEL PRO gaskets can get em for half of that of GM parts places, JEGS, Summit, Autozone, Checker, NAPA(NGAMS16350)

Now I wonder how long my intake bolts will last. I've had em on and off about 10 times already.
J

Quick Reply: F.A.S.T Intake manifold gaskets, can they be used on a LS6 intake manifold as well?