Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fast 90mm intake install......

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 07:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default fast 90mm intake install......

Ok, i finally got around to dropping in my 90mm fast intake!!

I have dade it siting here for a while but just got around to doing this.

I got my old LS1, yes, still had that piece of junk!!!!....intake of and im right now where i would need to replace the 10 bolts for the valley pan.

Two things, well, right now, plez kepp tuning in becuz i feel that i might need to get back to ya'll again.

Well, three things!!!!

1. I broke that stupid oil pressure switch removing the intake. I got a bit impatient under the cowl, no help just me, so i just went and boom..it snapped like a piece of paper. You would think this piece would have a stronger base on it. Anyways, i still have about a mm or 2 still threading in the block...WHATS THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE THIS PIECE WITHOUT DAMAGING THE THREAD?

2. Those silly pieces of foam on the valley pan, SHOULD THEY GO OR SHOULD I LEAVE THEM THERE?

3. And finally, i want to replace my knock sensors since i was getting tons of false knock. The sensors i got are GM# 12589867 ACD# 213-3521 HOW DO I FREAKING REMOVE THE CLIPS OR THE SENSORS TOPS OF THE KNOCK SENSORS!!!!!! this is driving me nuts!!!!

Ok, thanks ppl, im doing htis right now so any bit of help would be much appreciated. I would like to finish today by only need to just drop in the manifold and be done by tomorrow.

Quick Reply: fast 90mm intake install......