Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 Questions about Headers/Y-pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 02:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 Questions about Headers/Y-pipes

I am planning on getting Pacesetter LT Headers, but I've heard some people talking about issues with space and fitting them in, and also that it's hard to find a Y-pipe that works well with them.

1st Question: Do Pacesetters actually have any problems fitting in the car or hooking up to a Y-pipe(my car is a 2000 WS6 if that makes any difference)

2nd Question: I am planning on getting the Hooker 3" Aero Chamber Cat-backs, and if you guys tell me there is no problem with the Pacesetters, I am planning on getting them too. If I get those two things, what would be a good Y-Pipe to get that would be easy to connect them with and have good flow through it(ORY, and also not too terribly expensive if possible, as you can probably see, I'm on a budget )?

Thanks for your help!
Old 03-12-2006, 03:03 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pacesetters will not have a problem fitting. You want a crap fit? Get some SLP's.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Like orange said the pacesetters fit fine. Also check out texas speed for your ORY. I have kooks lt's & ORY with the hooker cat back and I love it, sounds mean as hell at WOT and it's a little mellow when crusing in 6th.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:14 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, thanks . So will the Pacesetters and the TSP ORY fit all right together?