Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wreck Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wreck Question

I had a quick question for everyone. I wrecked my TA yesterday and I think it is going to have to be totaled. I was wondering if I could possibly get into any trouble for having longtubes with an ory. My state doesn't have emissions testing but I still want to be prepared incase something happens that they ask me about the cats. The car was wrecked badly enough that it will probably be totaled.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about the car
As far as getting in trouble, that's doubtful, likely they won't even care, or even look
Old 03-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. Yeah it just hit me about an hour ago that my baby is gone =( After looking over the forums and everything I guess it kind of sunk in. Hopefully I can find another in decent condition after everything with the insurance gets worked out.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

If they say anything just reply "what are cats? the car was like that when I got it"
Old 03-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CrzyJhawk
I had a quick question for everyone. I wrecked my TA yesterday and I think it is going to have to be totaled. I was wondering if I could possibly get into any trouble for having longtubes with an ory. My state doesn't have emissions testing but I still want to be prepared incase something happens that they ask me about the cats. The car was wrecked badly enough that it will probably be totaled.

Oh man.. your going to "federal pound me in the A$$ Prison" OK OK Ok. your fine.. Exactly.. What are cats...