Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dynatech headers

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 09:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dynatech headers

does anybody know if dynatech headers for an 2000 and up would fit a 98 trans am, im ready to buy a set and i had look up the part numbers on their website and they were different. As far as i can find is that the only difference is the egr because of the intakes but if anyone could please help let me know i would love to make the beast louder and faster of course

i will be deleting the egr and air
Old 05-06-2006, 01:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The intakes on the 98's and 00's are the same. The EGR just connects differently to the headers, as do the AIR tubes. If you are going to delete the EGR and AIR tubes, then it doesn't matter and you can use any model year header you want. If you are going to delete them, you might as well get the race version headers so you don't have to use block off plates.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah if you deleting the emmissons it dont matter it will fit but Id recomend gettin the race style so you dont have to use blockoff plates like was already said unless you gettin a good deal on them