Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa Tips?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Corsa Tips?

Are the Corsa pro-series tips angled like the Corsa premium tips? In the picture of the tips, it looks angled a little bit. I like the angled tips for a camaro. I've only seen one place that has pro-series tips, won't post the site since their not a sponsor. Anyone know of places that sale Corsa tips besides ebay? I don't care for the tips on my loudmouth and want a set of corsa tips. Didn't have much luck with a search.

Thanks
Old 05-20-2006, 12:21 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/corpros35ext.html

They are a sponser.

The tips do look a little angled.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got the corsa tips (afterthoughts auto) on my LMII, they are angled. But the inside diameter of the corsa tips that slips over the LM pipe is bigger and the tips are longer, so I had to go to a muffler shop and have them cut the slip over pipe off the corsa tips and weld on the right size and also cut down the exit pipes of the LM so the wouldnt stick out so badly. It only cost like $30 or somthing, and they got them lined up perfect (sorry no pics, I'm a idiot when it comes to computers!) They look great , a little pricey though!