Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

quick exhaust questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick exhaust questions

I read up on all the mod guides.for pacesetter off road, or jet hot off road both 1 3/4" I'll need 2 24" 02 extensions right? Also will the TSP off road Y fit the jet hot 1 3/4 off road header, because it fits the hooker and the hooker and Jet hot are of the same design. Also does anyone think I would benefit from a jet hot over the pacesetter? I have read they all perform similar.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:40 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fbodydominant
I read up on all the mod guides.for pacesetter off road, or jet hot off road both 1 3/4" I'll need 2 24" 02 extensions right?
Yes for the rear O2's.

Also will the TSP off road Y fit the jet hot 1 3/4 off road header, because it fits the hooker and the hooker and Jet hot are of the same design.
If you get that lucky to have it "fit". You will most likely have one hell of a time trying to make it work. Custom Y-pipes in most cases are a better option.

Also does anyone think I would benefit from a jet hot over the pacesetter? I have read they all perform similar.
No not really. Pacesetter is better bang4buck.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:01 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You will be very pleased with the Pacesetters. They are cheap and damn near install themselves. We also KNOW that the TSP y-pipes will fit pacesetters no problem, however, I'd run the pacesetter y-pipe instead of the TSP unit for ground clearance reasons.

I think that orange meant you need 2 24" O2 extensions for the FRONT O2's, he must be pulling an all nighter/dayer again.

I must also suggest a set of poly motor mounts to top her off with, it will keep your motor steady and stop the vibrations/banging before they start. $50 from thunder, but TSP may sell them too.