Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fast 90 porting???

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast 90 porting???

Guys I am contemplating whether or not to port the Fast 90. Work would be done my self, probably some minor work...chime in with suggestions, opinions or both.....
Old 12-19-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

my opinion is dont do it yourself, and if you do... be really EFFIN careful because you can burn through that thing quicker than you can blink, i port 3 to 4 of those a week and ive done my fair share of damage during the learning period. The best advice i can give is to send it to vengeance racing cause thier pricing is great as is thier work.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

thanks, anyone else wanna chime in????
Old 12-20-2006, 07:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1fast01
thanks, anyone else wanna chime in????
uuuhhhhhh.... ditto what he said....
Originally Posted by CNVRTmyZ
my opinion is dont do it yourself, and if you do... be really EFFIN careful because you can burn through that thing quicker than you can blink, i port 3 to 4 of those a week and ive done my fair share of damage during the learning period. The best advice i can give is to send it to vengeance racing cause thier pricing is great as is thier work.
if your experienced with porting go ahead, but me damn careful not to **** that expensive *** shell up. AFR also ports those suckers but Vengence is great with their work like said
Old 12-20-2006, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I had one, I know I would say the same thing you want to do, but don't do it. Heard it's not that easy and chances are you'll end up wasting $900. Find some one to do it for you and make sure they have done it before. But basicly- ditto.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

thanks for the suggestions guys...i gave Vengeance a call & their price is not bad @ all; i expected it to more expensive...but how do you think they would match up the ports if they dont have my heads there with them???