Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

quick rear 02/LT question

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick rear 02/LT question

I just got LT pacesetters and the tsp catted Y. I bought 02 extensions, new GM manifold gaskets and I'm running a loudmouth. I'm having the car tuned after I install everything because I'm deleting EGR and sec air inj. I also just got a 160 stat and LS6 intake. There's no place for the rear O2 sensors so I suppose I just remove the rear O2s and leave nothing plugged into the harness? A tuner shop will be able to delete the rear O2s as well? Thanks for the help.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6Wally00
I just got LT pacesetters and the tsp catted Y. I bought 02 extensions, new GM manifold gaskets and I'm running a loudmouth. I'm having the car tuned after I install everything because I'm deleting EGR and sec air inj. I also just got a 160 stat and LS6 intake. There's no place for the rear O2 sensors so I suppose I just remove the rear O2s and leave nothing plugged into the harness? A tuner shop will be able to delete the rear O2s as well? Thanks for the help.

Correct, just leave them unplugged, tie the harnesses up so they aren't hanging down. A tuner will turn them off.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just unclip the 02 sensors in the rear and they will bbe high enough so you aint gotta worry about them.