Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock LTs/ORY/Magnaflow (video)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 04:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Edelbrock LTs/ORY/Magnaflow (video)

I finally got around to making a sound clip of my car. I have seen a fair amount of threads on here asking about Magnaflow so I thought I would share. Anyways, it shows idle as well as a couple revs, with one 5k rpm rev. This setup is pretty deep when cruising in 4th gear, gets pretty raspy from 2k-3k rpm cruising, and is also very loud at wot. All in all, I've been satisfied with the setup. Though I would like to try something different like a bassani or random technology. But just thought this might help someone looking into magnaflow.
here's the link to the vid;
Click here to see Video
Old 04-12-2007, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 208 Likes on 93 Posts

yeah, the vid is all jacked up (goes black and hardly any sound)
Old 04-12-2007, 07:09 PM
JGA
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob98LS1
I finally got around to making a sound clip of my car. I have seen a fair amount of threads on here asking about Magnaflow so I thought I would share. Anyways, it shows idle as well as a couple revs, with one 5k rpm rev. This setup is pretty deep when cruising in 4th gear, gets pretty raspy from 2k-3k rpm cruising, and is also very loud at wot. All in all, I've been satisfied with the setup. Though I would like to try something different like a bassani or random technology. But just thought this might help someone looking into magnaflow.
here's the link to the vid;
Click here to see Video
Hi

Your car sounds great. Any chance of a photo showing the Y pipe ground clearance? I am thinking of the same headers and Y pipe on my 98.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by cdubbzz
yeah, the vid is all jacked up (goes black and hardly any sound)
ya not sure why the screen goes black, but its not like the picture changes it stays in the same spot but it sounds easily audible on my computer.. sorry about that.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JGA
Hi

Your car sounds great. Any chance of a photo showing the Y pipe ground clearance? I am thinking of the same headers and Y pipe on my 98.
I will try to post a picture. The clearance with the lowering springs has brought it down to about 4" from the lowest point on the Y-pipe. The Y-pipe sags down a bit on the driver side right at the bend. I've only scraped it once on a BIG speedbump but never any other time.

Thanks for the compliment!

the picture is cropped to fit the file size that's why its only the bottom half of the car lol.
Attached Thumbnails Edelbrock LTs/ORY/Magnaflow (video)-008-copy-copy.jpg