Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pcv hose part numbers

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default pcv hose part numbers

anyone know the part numbers for the pcv hose? i broke part of it and the part i orderedat teh chevy dealer isnt quite right. http://www.ls1howto.com/howto/geniii...kpcvsystem.jpg im pretty sure i need all those parts because i broke it pretty good. thanks!
Old 04-18-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Addict

Do you mean where the hose attaches to the intake manifold right behind the throttle body on the passenger side? If so, I'd like the part number for that connector as well. If you just need hose, go to your local A-zone and as for 3/8" vacuum line. Then you can cut it to size.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Staging Lane

yeah, i need the blue part that connects up to the pcv and runs around back there to that yellow part in that picture. i broke it several times so id rather not run it with this rubber hose thing ive come up with for too long lol
Old 04-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Default Looking for the same parts.

I have a leak in the passenger PCV vaccum hose. It's right at the front of the engine where the hose connects to the intake manifold downstream of the throttle body. Right now I have duct tape on the leak, but I'd like to get the replacement part ASAP.

I've attached a photo (see the duct-tape at center frame).
Attached Thumbnails pcv hose part numbers-vacuum_leak.jpg  

Quick Reply: pcv hose part numbers