Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Got An '07 6.2 And 6 Spd Auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just Got An '07 6.2 And 6 Spd Auto

AND I'M NOT SURE I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, just as i had FINALLY decided i was gonna run that 6.0L i had lying around that i was hesitating to run after selling my LS1-4L combo ... I just ordered the headers, oil pan, mounts AND Victor JR +MSD set up for the 6.0 on thursday last week!

As i understand it, the 6.0L intake ( i just got) doesn't fit the 6.2? Problem is, now i don't want to run the 6.0L thats for sure!(to be honest i'm not sure on oil pan and headers either)

Its a DEAL .....(few hun$) that arrived this pm so i grabbed it but i also just bought a complete T56 last week to put behind the 6.0L. So now, what i'm thinking is either sell back the Edelbrock intake and get a new one (if its avail) for the 6.2 and run the manual 6 speed, or maybe the auto 6 speed? 'Would be kinda cool...

I'm going crazy! These darn deals are getting me to run in round! (maybe i should change my frequantations)

I just have a hard time getting to know those engines and want (now seems i have!) the latest. I had decided to run a carb on the 6.0 to save bucks and time but now....I think it deserves to be done right....

Ahhhhhh OK, just needed to blow my fuse a bit. I'm just running around in my head and need to sit down i guess.

Lets hear your toughts,

A pretty much disturbed....Lead
Old 05-07-2007, 09:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you need to stop. think. and plan. create a well rounded thought out plan with a realistic goal and go from there.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah....

Thats what i think too, but its hard to do with all those parts in boxes everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! (especially those wheels and tires next to my desk That smell!!!)

Its just that.... all that stuff, but none of it bolts together!!!!!

Thanks for the cheering tough...

Lead.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:04 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Leadfoot1
(especially those wheels and tires next to my desk That smell!!!)
I know exactly what you meen. I have a set of 325/50/15 et street radials that have been sitting in my room for about 2 months now. My room smells like a tire kingdom.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
My room smells like a tire kingdom.

That's hilarious. You're right though, that's one of my favorite smells in the world. Burning rubber is another.