Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust shops?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust shops?

I am planning on getting exhaust very soon, i am think magnaflow. I am in the central oklahoma area and was wondering if anyone knows of a place that carries them or any other good performance/ sounding muffler in stock around this area? I went to one place, here in Shawnee where i am and they were telling me that they cant do duals on a trans am?? Im pretty sure thats not true.... So does any one know of anywhere?
Old 05-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Launching!

any muffler shop can do anything u want if they can get the parts
Old 05-13-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i know, I am just wondering if any shops keep magnaflow in stock, everyone around here keep IMCO(sp?) in stock, and i have never heard of that brand so i dont want to go with that... And im not very patient to wait for them to order it, but i guess i may have to anyways! lol
Old 05-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Launching!

just go to a local speed shop and pick up what u want and just have them install it-i work at midas and most of them carry flowmaster but if a customer wanted something specific, we would get that for them.